Smith & Nephew
Do you want to join Smith & Nephew and build a strong market position within Ear, Nose and Throat in West Sweden as well as Denmark? Then we look forward hearing from you.
Strong brand with a strong history
Smith & Nephew has more than 150+ years history delivering products of high quality for hospitals all over the world. They supply High-End MedTech products and now they want to strengthen the Ear, Nose and Throat team with a territory manager covering West Sweden and Denmark.
Increase revenue and fulfill the potential
In this role you will have the responsibility to increase the market share of Smith & Nephews Ear, Nose and Throat product portfolio in West Sweden and Denmark. You will do it via good planning and targeted execution to ensure that you get the best result from your efforts. You will plan your own time and how you want to spend it, but it is expected that you will spend most of your time with the customers on-site to demonstrate and advise about the products – there safe use and the benefit of them. You will be able to reach out to your local colleague who is based in Stockholm and furthermore you will be supported by other colleagues in the wider UK/Ireland and Nordics region. The potential is high, and the opportunities are great.
The job assignment includes:
- Create an account plan with high focus on customers with the biggest potential. When the plan is created you execute accordingly.
- Expand the business by increasing the number of products customers are using from Smith & Nephews ENT portfolio.
- Be the consultant for surgeons, doctors etc. regarding best practice on the use of Smith & Nephews ENT portfolio
- Continuously be up to date with the latest research within the ENT specialty
- Plan and execute presentations, seminars, training and product demonstrations at the hospitals and clinics.
- Follow compliance and ethical rules as well as reporting your activities to you manager.
Independent and Self Driven
As a person you have a high energy level and you are motived by reaching your targets by building long-term relationships. Working independently and being with customers on a daily basis is how you preform best and have reached your targets in your career.
We expect you to:
- Thrive with communication and be the go-to expert for customers on the ENT portfolio.
- Always provide best in class service to your customers and you go the extra mile to do so.
- Have a very methodically way of working to ensure best outcome of your efforts.
- Medical Device experience (including theatre sales)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
You will be homebased and plan your days in field accordingly. Preferably located between Gothenburg and Malmö.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research consultant Emine Murati or Consultant Christian Winther on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Smith & Nephew is a global medical technology business dedicated to helping improve people’s lives. We have leadership positions in Orthopedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma. We have a global presence with 16,000 employees in more than 100 countries and revenue in excess of $4.8 billion. www.smith-nephew.com.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: West Sweden and Denmark
Company: Smith & Nephew