Hexagon, noted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, has over 20 000 employees in more than 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4000 MEUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
myVR software AS, the visualization capability of Hexagon Xalt, is a cutting-edge software development company specializing in developing and delivering a wide range of visualization technologies for mobile, desktop, AR, VR and web. The features offered by myVR are shared technology components for visualization and interaction across the divisions of Hexagon. Core functionality is available as a multi-platform SDK, accompanied by supporting tools and prototypes built on the technology.
myVR currently has 20 dedicated employees and is located centrally in downtown Oslo. See www.myvr-software.com.
Our technology is high in demand, and thus we seek:
We are looking for independent, energetic and technology proficient individuals to strengthen our technology and system development capabilities. Candidates have developer expertise in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of C++
- Experience from SDK-development, development paradigms and -tools
- A background in graphics programming such as OpenGL, DirectX or Vulkan
Other interesting competencies are:
- Visualization of 2D and/or 3D data
- AR/VR/MR – XR (eXtended Reality)
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, UWP, Xamarin, Cordova or similar
We are looking for candidates with 10+ years of programming experience from relevant industries like gaming, telco/mobile, GIS, military defense systems, oil & gas or similar
You are fluent in English, whereas knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
You are able to recognize customers’ requirements and wishes and adapt accordingly
myVR Software/ Hexagon Xalt Visualization offers:
- a possibility to join one of Europe’s technically most competent AR/VR teams
- close cooperation with state-of-the-art technology companies within Hexagon on a worldwide basis
- a possibility to influence and shape the future of technology within the company
- an excellent professional and social environment
- a significant international aspect
- ability to work with technology that is core to products used in a wide variety of fields across the world
For further inquiries about the company or the positions, please contact Compass Human Resources by Stein-Sverre Wold, +47 906 88 270 or Anne Marit Heber Nærby, +47 924 49 114.
Please submit your application and CV in English using application button, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.