Are you an ambitious and energetic Marketing Manager? And do you have the ability to define the Home Care strategy and priorities in the Nordics?
If so, we are looking for candidates like you, to lead the company’s thinking and focus on Home Care brands in the Nordics to create profitable growth.
Nordic responsibility with great impact
The company is looking for an experienced Nordic Marketing Manager, who will have the opportunity to impact the business through market plans and Home Care strategy.
You will be part of the Consumer Marketing Department placed in Copenhagen. You work with strong brands and get the opportunity to transform plans on a divisional level to a Nordic level, which requires you to have great communicative and analytical skills. You will get freedom to develop plans and to create and develop innovative concepts for the Danish market.
Communication and project management skills
In this role, it is important that you have strong project management skills and furthermore strong analytic and decision-making skills. We expect that you have a marketing background, and that you have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience with marketing within home care products.
Your tasks will include:
- Define Home Care strategy and priorities for the Nordics markets
- Launch relevant NPD whilst constructively influencing European bundle development and roll–out processes to ensure maximum success in the Nordics
- Build effective partnerships across the Nordic commercial organisation, Innovation and CMS resources, Regulatory and key local business partnerships to ensure Nordics brand critical initiatives are progressed to schedule
- Influence and recommend strong Go to Market plans for the Nordics on all Home Care categories and brands
- Develop plan for local brands
- Identify and disseminate Consumer/Market /Shopper and Competitor category insights together with recommendations for brand action
Apply for this unique position
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Anna Nilsson on +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible