On behalf of our client, one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Europe, we are searching for a Nordic Commercial Business Partner to lead and maximise the product portfolio in the Nordic region in close cooperation with the management team.
Drive demand, pricing and contract management in the Nordics
As the Nordic Commercial Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring effective communication with internal and external stakeholders within demand planning, pricing and contract management in the Nordics. You will be the key support to the Nordic operation in analysing, assessing and implementing commercial development initiatives incl. tender business.
Your role includes various tasks and responsibilities such as:
- Commercial forecasting on SKU level (full portfolio)
- Monitor, propose and report price changes to optimise sales and profit
- Compile, develop and share market insights/competitive intelligence schemes to support optimal decision making across the local organisation, e.g. pricing strategies
- Market scans to identify business opportunities such as license products, non-Rx business and the like
- Portfolio analysis to determine optimal choice of channel(s) and range optimisation
- Coordinate and prepare business cases for potential development initiatives
- Support Commercial Operation in assessing product availability for national/regional tender business
- Manage (potential) stock out situations
This will be done from the new office facilities in the Copenhagen area.
Strong analytical skills and experience
We expect you to have a relevant education within finance or supply chain management, however the key to succeed in this role is that you possess strong analytical skills. You have 2+ years’ experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry. Crucially, the right candidate thrives with internal and external collaboration and has an operational approach.
Are you ambitious, and do you want to be a part of this journey?
We are searching for a candidate who wants to be part of a journey and to use his or her experience in a broad role with a lot of responsibility and a large amount of flexibility. If you are ambitious, business minded and motivated by an entrepreneurial role in a fast-growing company, contact us now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compasshrg.com – If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Oliver Hauberg-Jensen, Compass on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Work place: Copenhagen area