Marketing Communications Manager
Are you passionate about communicating products and solutions that save lives every day?
Getinge is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager for the Anaesthesia product category. You will be part of a globally organised team, reporting directly to the Director of Content Management. Your main responsibility will be to drive marketing content strategy and execution of activities for anaesthesia products and solutions on a global level. However, it is expected that you will contribute to other product areas and global marketing projects when needed.
In this role, you will get ample opportunity to employ the full range of your marketing toolbox, but what will ultimately make you succeed is your passion for communication and a strong drive to get things done!
Marketing communications – An exciting role with global impact
The role as Marketing Communications Manager is a great opportunity for a true marketeer who wants to gain international experience, as you will work closely with Getinge’s 9 regional marketing communications teams to successfully implement campaigns on a global level.
In the role as Marketing Communications Manager, it will be your responsibility to:
- Define and create all agreed customer directed marketing collaborates to support the business strategies for Getinge and the anaesthesia products
- Enable the regional markets to gain as much value as possible using global materials and adhering to the Getinge Brand Identity & marketing guidelines
- Collaborate with product management & sales to make sure they have all the tools & material they need for lead generation
- Challenge how the organisation communicates, to ensure a unique value proposition compliant with the Getinge Brand Identity
- Manage the relationships with agencies & other suppliers of creative work
- Act as the ‘Master of Content’, making sure all marketing material is in perfect shape
A true, digital marketeer with a global mindset
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you are:
- A ‘Digital Native’ who feels at home utilising various online marketing initiatives
- Open minded with the determination to make change happen – on a global scale
- Able to combine your creativity with a data driven approach
- A true team player who is passionate about collaborating with stakeholders across the globe
In addition, you possess the following:
- An academic degree or equivalent within the area of business, marketing or communications
- Demonstrated experience in various marketing communications disciplines
- A passion for communication and a natural sense for look, feel and tonality
- A creative mindset & excellent storytelling abilities
- Experience with managing a defined set of marketing communication agencies, supported by a range of brand handbooks & guidelines
- Experience in Content Management Systems like EPIServer
- Solid experience in managing projects in a complex stakeholder setup
- Knowledge and/or experience in marketing communications within the healthcare or medical technology industry is a plus
Interested? Send us your application today!
If you share Getinge’s passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist, Anna Rasmussen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75 or apply via our website www.compasshrg.com and attach your CV, preferably as word file. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Together we can make a difference
Getinge is a leading, global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, with the aim to be the most desired medtech company in the world. Getinge currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. In total, Getinge has more than 10,000 employees in 40 countries.
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilisation departments and for life science companies and institutions. A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day!
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Solna, Sweden
Company: Getinge Group