Do you want to lead a team of global program managers, who create exceptional products and solutions that impact users around the world?
Then this is an opportunity to lead a team of passionate and senior program managers, who lead cross-functional global project teams. You will set the direction and lead the way towards excellence in all aspects of the product development process and ensure cross-organizational alignment through collaboration with key stakeholders. Ultimately, the objective of the role is to ensure strong leadership in development of products and meeting our targets in terms of quality and delivery, based on the identified needs of the business. Hence, it’s a role that directly impacts the future growth and performance of the company.
Set the direction and lead the team
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead, develop and drive the team towards excellence in all phases and processes of the product development process. Another key element of the role is to build trustful relations and ensure effective communication and excellent collaboration with key stakeholders.
You will also play a key role in the on-going implementation and optimisation of the project methodology throughout the organisation.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Execute on the company strategy by delivering exceptional products and solutions
- Set direction, lead and develop the team and drive excellence across the team
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Oversee timely program execution and communicate to stakeholders upwards, to peers and to the team
- Implement and develop project management processes and methodologies
- Oversee planning, schedules and budgets
- Influence and take part in developing our product development process and our product portfolio.
Experienced leader driven by creating results
In this role it is important to have excellent leadership skills and change management experience. You thrive in a dynamic environment, and you can set the direction and motivate teams and collaborate with and influence stakeholders in a positive way.
We expect you to have:
- Proven results-driven leadership and change management experience
- Good knowledge in the latest technics for efficient project management
- Experience working in a global tech company, preferably having worked outside of Denmark
- Preferably 10 years’ experience with project management/program management in R&D environments
- Ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Passion for creating results and high focus on customer satisfaction.
Would you like to know more?
Send us your CV and we will get in touch with you. If you have any questions call or write Research Consultant Anna Nilsson: (+45) 70 20 12 75. Candidates are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your CV as soon as possible.
Our client is an international technology company dedicated to developing state of the art products and solutions.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible